Angelica's Way Home Care, Inc.
the leading provider of high quality home care.
To book a consultation with one of our dedicated staff and to see how we can provide help to you or your loved ones, please book a consultation meeting with us by calling
To book a consultation with one of our dedicated staff and to see how we can provide help to you or your loved ones, please book a consultation meeting with us
Home Care Services
Live-in Home Care
Live in caregivers provide all the same types of care and have all the same duties as other home care or home health care workers. They can provide personal care, assistance with the activities of daily living, companionship, and if trained, nursing services. Care is (or can be) on par with that provided in assisted living or nursing homes. It is very common for live-in caregivers to also prepare meals, do the shopping and provide transportation assistance for recreational activities or medical appointments. Live in caregivers are especially common when assisting persons with Alzheimer’s as they require supervision but necessarily constant care. Persons with Parkinson’s related dementia also utilize live in care as they require assistance with mobility but not necessarily higher level nursing skills.
CNA's-HHA's and PCA's
Home Health Aides (HHAs) & Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs HHAs and CNAs can assist with many services, including:
Homemakers And Companions
The Companion/Homemaker provides companionship to those individuals requiring socialization and/or minimum guidance to assure a protected environment and performs home management services within the client’s home.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provides companionship by reading, conversation, and listening.
• Participates in appropriate recreational activities and hobbies for social and sensory stimulation.
• Assists patient/client in completing necessary phone calls, letter writing, etc. •
Maintains a safe home environment for the client.
• Accompanies patient/client on walks, community trips, doctor’s ofﬁce, bank, etc.
• Reminds client to take self-administered medications.
• Informs stafﬁng coordinator of any changes in assignment.
• Provides emotional support and promotes a sense of well-being.
• May plan light housekeeping tasks such as preparation of a meal or laundering clothes.
• May perform light housework to maintain a clean, neat environment.
• Assists in the maintenance of a safe and healthy environment. Uses equipment and supplies safely and properly.